HELP US RAISE EASY MONEY FOR CHESTNUTWOLD
BOX TOPS FOR EDUCATION
This year, Box Tops will be changing over to use an app instead of clipping Box Tops. How it works:
1) Download the Box Tops app on your phone and select Chestnutwold as the school you want your Box Tops to benefit.
2) After grocery shopping or going to Target, Costco, etc. open the app and scan your receipt. Any items that offer Box Tops will be recognized and the money goes straight to our school. (You must scan the receipt within 14 days of purchase, or it will not be accepted.)
3) Continue to clip and turn in Box Tops because they are allowing people to “double dip” during this transition time. Remember, they do expire so please turn them in at collection times. Eventually physical Box Tops will not exist, but until then let’s double the amount of money for our school to pay for assemblies and other fun activities that benefit everyone!
* Some of the brands that have box tops are: General Mills, Annie’s, Nature Valley, Progresso, Old El Paso, Yoplait, Scott, Ziploc, Lysol
GIANT A+ SCHOOL REWARDS
Register your Club Card for GIANT A+ Rewards and select Chestnutwold. These rewards do not deduct from your own personal gas awards or other rewards you receive from Giant.
Go to giantfoodstores.com/aplus -> the Chestnutwold school code is 23611. Call the A+ Hotline at 888-448-4642 for assistance.
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the Chestnutwold School PTO when you shop at smile.amazon.com. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know with the added benefit of supporting charitable organizations. Get started by heading here to choose the Chestnutwold School PTO as your charity: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-5420874
Keep a look out for details about our other Easy Money Fundraisers:
* Election Day Clothing Drives
* Fall, Winter & Spring Plant Sales at Taddeo’s Greenhouse
* The Learning Express Holiday Sale